Keep Your Network Under Control With IAM Security Assessments
Using Identity and Access Management assessments, we can ensure that your employees will only have access to the data and files they need, and that they also have the proper security clearances. This way, you can control who can access critical data, and reduce the risk of any data breaches in your network.
Fortify your cyber security strategy with our IAM Assessment Services, and benefit from improved risk mitigation, enhanced IAM maturity, streamlined access controls, elevated compliance levels, and a more secure and efficient operational environment.Get In Touch
- Maturity Assessments Discover your IAM maturity level with our comprehensive IAM Maturity Assessment. Identify any gaps in your cyber defences, mitigate risks, and receive recommendations to enhance your security and compliance - optimise your IAM strategy today.
- Privilege Access Assessments Gain control over privileged access with our comprehensive assessments. Identify vulnerabilities, mitigate risks, and receive actionable recommendations to ensure your cyber security systems are up to scratch.
- Role Mining and Design Streamline user access and strengthen security with our IAM Role Mining and Design Assessments. We’ll analyse your users’ access patterns, define their roles, and design an efficient role structure tailored to your organisation. Our recommendations will optimise access management, improve compliance, and enhance operational efficiency.
- Risk Assessments Identify and mitigate any risks in your current IAM practices with the help of our comprehensive IAM Risk Assessment. As well as evaluating your current framework, we’ll identify and eliminate any vulnerabilities, make sure you’re aware of any potential weaknesses, and offer our expert guidance to ensure your defences align with current industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Health Checks Assess the health of your IAM system with our comprehensive IAM Health Check. We’ll evaluate everything from your configurations and user lifecycle management to security controls and compliance adherence. Receive actionable recommendations from our expert team, and a roadmap to enhance security, efficiency, and compliance.
Our Focus - Identity Security, IAM
Identity Security Solutions Powered By
IAM can play a critical role in helping organisations comply with the Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA).
DORA requires financial institutions to establish and maintain effective governance and risk management arrangements, including identifying critical business services and systems, assessing the impact of disruptions, and ensuring the availability of backup and recovery solutions. IAM solutions can help financial institutions to meet these requirements by providing the following capabilities:
IAM solutions can provide a centralised platform for managing user identities and access rights across your organisation, including privileged access.
These capabilities help prevent unauthorised access to critical systems and data. This is especially important for high-risk activities such as privileged access and remote access.
Fine-grained access controls ensure that users have access only to the systems and data that they need to perform their jobs, mitigating the impact of cyber attacks and other disruptions by limiting the scope of access.
IAM solutions can provide identity analytics capabilities to help financial institutions detect and respond to suspicious activity by monitoring for anomalies in user behaviour, such as unusual login times or access patterns.